MAN UNITED 2007 KIT
The 2006–07 season was Manchester United's 15th season in the Premier League, United enjoyed a much more successful season than the previous three seasons, winning the Premier League by a six-point margin over Chelsea. They also reached the final of the FA Cup and the semi-finals of the UEFA Champions League. with eight United players earning spots in the PFA Team of the Year, as well as Cristiano Ronaldo picking up no less than eight individual awards for his performances over the season and Sir Alex Ferguson winning the Premier League's Manager of the Season award.
- Designed was Manufactured in the 2000's
- 100% Polyester -
- Sweat Resistant Fabric -
- Slim Fit -
- Hand or Machine Wash -
- Type - Vintage Football Shirt
- 14 Refund Policy.
1. Made with 100% polyester. With a silk like feel ,this jersey will leave you with a soft and comfortable fit.
2. It also features Dri - Fit technology. What does this mean ? Dri - Fit is breathable materials which helps to reduce sweat from the fabric.
3. The design features a red based main colour with white & gold highlights. The club badge is placed on the left centre of the chest with the brand across the opposite side, showing the sponsor below.
What We Promise:
- Customer Support. If you have any problems with your order, we are one message away from making it right. Any concerns you have. You have our word.
- All your jerseys will arrive within 30 days of the purchase by ePacket (usually 2-3 weeks), within 40 by China Post (Usually 3-5 weeks). If your order dose not arrive then we will fully refund your order.