MAN UNITED 1999 KIT
- Description:Manchester United won the Premier League title for the sixth time in eight seasons (with a record 18-point margin and 97 goals scored) as well as becoming the first English club to win the Intercontinental Cup. However, they surrendered their European Cup title with a 3–2 defeat by eventual champions Real Madrid in the quarter-finals.
- Designed was Manufactured in the 90's
- 100% Polyester -
- Sweat Resistant Fabric -
- Slim Fit -
- Hand or Machine Wash -
- Type - Vintage Football Shirt
- 14 Refund Policy.
1. Made with 100% polyester. With a silk like feel ,this jersey will leave you with a soft and comfortable fit.
2. It also features Dri - Fit technology. What does this mean ? Dri - Fit is breathable materials which helps to reduce sweat from the fabric.
3. The design features a red based main colour with white & black highlights,. A collar and with the brand logo pattern placed on the sleeves. It also features a unique zipped chest. The club badge is placed on the left centre of the chest with the brand across the opposite side, showing the sponsor below.