GABIEL BATISTUTA - FIORENTINA 1998/99 HOME SHIRT
Fiorentina's greatest ever player - Gabriel Batistuta. Argentinean born striker Batistuta lit up Seria A with outstanding performances and outrageous goals. Regarded as one of the best strikers of his generation, in 1999, Batistuta placed third for the FIFA World Player of the Year award. He was named by Pelé in the FIFA 100 list of the world's greatest living players.
1. Made with 100% polyester. With a silk like feel ,this jersey will leave you with a soft and comfortable fit.
2. It also features Dri - Fit technology. What does this mean ? Dri - Fit is breathable materials which helps to reduce sweat from the fabric.
3. The design features a beautiful purple main colour with white stripes on the sleeves .The club badge is placed on the left centre of the chest with the brand in the opposite side. Below is the famous nintendo sponsor.
What We Promise:
- You’ll always be satisfied with your purchase. If you have any problems with your order, we are one message away from making it right. Any concerns you have. You have our word.
- All your jerseys will arrive within 30 days of the purchase by ePacket (usually 2-3 weeks), within 40 by China Post (Usually 4-5 weeks). If one of them doesn’t, we will send you a full refund.
- We are always looking too find and add new unique, popular vintage jerseys to our collection. Our goal is to have the store with the most beautiful, aesthetically-pleasing and historical jerseys.