MANCHESTER UNITED 1992-1994 AWAY JERSEY
Eric Cantona left Leeds for Manchester United for £1.2 million in 1992, helping Manchester United win the Premier League and FA Cup that season. Becoming only the fourth club in the 20th century to win the Double. Eric Cantona scored 25 goals in all competitions and was voted PFA Player of the Year.
Many experts and fans says that Eric Cantona was Sir Alex Ferguson's most important signing during his term. Cantona revolutionised Manchester United turning them into the powerhouse of British football and at the same time providing entertainment.
During his time at Manchester United between 1992 - 1997 Cantona made over 160 appearances and 64 goals winning, 7 major trophies. - trophies as listed below.
x7 Major Trophies
x5 Premier League Titles
x2 English FA Cup's
• Replica (Fan) Version. In football , there are two types of jerseys, and two kinds of qualities. There is the Replica Version, also called Fan or Stadium version, as well as the Player (or Match) Issue version – which is what players actually wear. The Replica is meant for fans and is the entry-level option – but is still very high quality, while the Authentic version is made for players and features different, higher quality materials.
• Tighter fit: make sure you choose the right sizing. We recommend going with one size bigger than you usually wear.
: Please read our size guide for more information.
Why Buy From Us ?
• Customer Service - If you’re unhappy in any way with the jersey you receive, you can contact us and we will make it right for you – we’ll always go the extra mile to make you happy.
• Affordable Prices - With Highly competitive prices on offer. You will find it hard to fin a better bargain for your buck(s). Not to mention that all orders include free international shipping.
• The most curated and exclusive collection of jerseys on the Internet. The jerseys we offer our clients are the most popular and rare ones. We put up only the most legendary and iconic teams and players, making our store unique.
• High Quality Materials & Trusted Suppliers. Our Constant attention to detail and aesthetics. All our jerseys are checked by our suppliers to meet our quality standards, and made only with the highest-quality materials that will not falter.
1. Made with 100% polyester. With a silk like feel, this jersey will leave you with a soft and comfortable fit.
2. It also features Dri - Fit technology. What does this mean ? Dri - Fit is breathable materials which helps to reduce sweat from the fabric.
3. The design is split between a green & yellow based colour with black highlights around the collar. It also features a unique laced chest giving you that vintage look. The club badge is placed on the left centre of the chest with the brand across the opposite side, showing the sponsor below.
All in all this is really a terrific jersey which not only gives you a touch of style but presents you with a piece of football history
What We Promise:
- You’ll always be satisfied with your purchase. If you have any problems with your order, we are one message away from making it right. Any concerns you have. You have our word.
- All your jerseys will arrive within 30 days of the purchase by ePacket (usually 2-3 weeks), within 40 by China Post (Usually 4-5 weeks). If one of them doesn’t, we will send you a full refund.
- We are always looking too find and add new unique, popular vintage jerseys to our collection. Our goal is to have the store with the most beautiful, aesthetically-pleasing and historical jerseys.