Batistuta 2000/01 AS ROMA FOOTBALL SHIRT
Gabriel Batistuta is AS Roma's record signing and was the highest fee ever paid for a player over the age of 30 during his career. Helping Roma win Seria A for the first time ince 1983, also finishing the season as their top scorer.
Batistuta made 77 appearances for Argentina scoring an incredible 54 goals a record held as Argentina's top goal scorer until 2016 when it was over taken by Lionel Messi.
Diego Maradona stated that "Batistuta is the best striker he has ever seen play the game".
In 2004 he was named by Pelé in the FIFA 100 list of the world's greatest living players.
Most notbale for powerful player, with an eye for goal and a good all-round game, Batistuta is considered one of the most complete, feared and prolific strikers of his generation.During his time at AC Milan he made over 200 apperances and scored over 70 goals.With success at club and international level, he is one of eight players to have won the FIFA World Cup, the UEFA Champions League and the Ballon d'Or.
For these reasons Batistuta will always remain a legend of the game and will go down as one of the best Strikers of his generation.
During his time at Roma between 2000 -2001 Batistuta made over 60 apperances scoring 30 goals, major trophies are listed below.
x1 Seria A Title
• Replica (Fan) Version. In football , there are two types of jerseys, and two kinds of qualities. There is the Replica Version, also called Fan or Stadium version, as well as the Player (or Match) Issue version – which is what players actually wear. The Replica is meant for fans and is the entry-level option – but is still very high quality, while the Authentic version is made for players and features different, higher quality materials.
• Tighter fit: make sure you choose the right sizing. We recommend going with one size bigger than you usually wear.
: Please read our size guide for more information.
Why Buy From Us ?
• Customer Service - If you’re unhappy in any way with the jersey you receive, you can contact us and we will make it right for you – we’ll always go the extra mile to make you happy.
• Affordable Prices - With Highly competitive prices on offer. You will find it hard to fin a better bargain for your buck(s). Not to mention that all orders include free international shipping.
• The most curated and exclusive collection of jerseys on the Internet. The jerseys we offer our clients are the most popular and rare ones. We put up only the most legendary and iconic teams and players, making our store unique.
• High Quality Materials & Trusted Suppliers. Our Constant attention to detail and aesthetics. All our jerseys are checked by our suppliers to meet our quality standards, and made only with the highest-quality materials that will not falter.
1. Made with 100% polyester. With a silk like feel ,this jersey will leave you with a soft and comfortable fit.
2. It also features Dri - Fit technology. What does this mean ? Dri - Fit is breathable materials which helps to reduce sweat from the fabric.
3. The design consists of the traditional AS Roma colour, with orange highlights and a turtle like neck collar. The club badge is placed on the left centre of the chest with the brand across the opposite side and also Italian league badges on the sleeves, showing the sponsor below.
All in all this is really a terrific jersey which not only gives you a touch of style but presents you with a piece of football history
What We Promise:
- You’ll always be satisfied with your purchase. If you have any problems with your order, we are one message away from making it right. Any concerns you have. You have our word.
- All your jerseys will arrive within 30 days of the purchase by ePacket (usually 2-3 weeks), within 40 by China Post (Usually 4-5 weeks). If one of them doesn’t, we will send you a full refund.
- We are always looking to find and add new unique, popular vintage jerseys to our collection. Our goal is to have the store with the most beautiful, aesthetically-pleasing and historical jerseys.