One of the most successful teams in Seria A history, with 18 league titles and three champions league's. During the 1997/98 season Inter Milan boasted a strong squad filled with superstars not to mention the player in the world at the time with Ronaldo. This campaign ended with Inter Milan finishing second in Seria A and winning the Uefa Champions League.
- Design was Manufactured in the 90's
- 100% Polyester -
- Sweat Resistant Fabric -
- Slim Fit -
- Hand or Machine Wash -
- Type - Vintage Football Shirt
- 14 Refund Policy.
1. Made with 100% polyester. With a silk like feel ,this jersey will leave you with a soft and comfortable fit.
2. It also features Dri - Fit technology. What does this mean ? Dri - Fit is breathable materials which helps to reduce sweat from the fabric.
3. The features the traditional blue & black stripes with a black neck collar. The club badge is placed on the left centre of the chest with the Nike brand in the opposite side and the notable sponsor below.